The Lingaya’s University- the name of this University is kept on a great writer and freedom fighter “Late Shri Lingayya Gadde”. After the Independence of India Late Shri Lingaya Gadde dedicated his rest life in the sake and upliftment of the Society.
He wrote a number of books on social grounds. He translated many novels of Sarat Chandra in Telegu, his mother tongue. The University setup in a Haryana’s rural area.
The erstwhile Institute has been now declared as Deemed-to-be University in the name & style of Lingaya’s University under Section 3 of UGC Act. 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India vide Notification No. F.9-23/2005-U.3 dated 5-1-2009.
The University is located within the Municipal Limits of Faridabad at Nachauli on Old Faridabad – Jasana Road. It has a sprawling campus situated in green pastures and pollution free sylvan surroundings. Academic blocks, Air-conditioned Library, Workshops, Laboratories, Auditorium, Student Activity Centre, Play Grounds, Gymnasium, Hostels etc., are spread over 26.5 acres of land having total built up area of more than one million sq.ft.
The University offers various undergraduates and post graduate courses in Engineering, Technology, Management and Computer Applications and has state-of-the-art laboratories, a well stocked library and one of the best computing facilities.
Chairman & Chancellor: Gadde V Sinha
Secretary: Gadde Picheswar
Campus : Nachauli, Jasana Road,Faridabad-121002Tel : 0129-2201008/9 Fax : 0129- 2202615
Head Office :Lingaya's House, C-72, 2nd Floor, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar,New Delhi-110017 Ph:+91-11-40719000-99Fax No.-40719023